Terms & conditions for using TLVMedia Demend Side Platofrm (DSP)
TLVMedia reserves the absolute right to refuse in its sole discretion to run any advertising campaign.
The following are examples of advertising campaigns that are not eligible for participation:
• campaigns which link to, or creatives containing, content which infringes the rights of others (including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property rights) or which promotes copyright piracy
• campaigns which link to, or creatives containing, pornography, adult content, sexual or erotic material
• campaigns which link to pages promoting any type of illegal substance or activity
• campaigns which link to pages promoting illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities
• campaigns which link to, or creatives containing, any type of content reasonable public consensus deems to be improper or inappropriate
In case your country of residence is Israel, VAT will be added to your payment according to the laws in the state of Israel.
Note: TLVMedia does not offer refunds for advertising campaigns that have been started or violated this terms & conditions agreement.
Violation of cDSP policies will result in account deactivation.
Unspent amount will be refunded after a deduction of $150 in handling fees.